Frequently Asked Questions regarding TuneUp's Cleaning Feature
- What file formats / types can I clean with TuneUp?
- What can/can't TuneUp clean?
- How long does it take to clean my collection?
- How can I control what song information TuneUp cleans?
- Why do some tracks turn red during the cleaning process?
- My music is on a networked storage drive and TuneUp is running extremely slow. Can I do anything to speed the process up?
- Can I pause the cleaning process?
- How do I "undo" or "unclean" a file?
- Why am I seeing an "Some tracks were not found in your music collection" error message?
- Is the information that TuneUp writes to tracks visible to other software or devices (on my home network)?
- How can I tell if WMP is properly connected to TuneUp?
- How do I clean music using Windows Media Player?