Songs that display in red and do not clear from the "likely matches" group indicate media files TuneUp cannot access. This can happen for a number of reasons:
- The cover art image being saved has moved or is no longer available (try selecting one of the other three available cover art images).
- The track is "read only" or "write protected" (Right click the folder and view properties / permissions to ensure you have "write" permissions, then apply to all subfolders if it isn't set).
- The track has been moved (exclamation point in iTunes next to the track name).
- The track is an unsupported file format (TuneUp accepts MP3, M4A, AAC, AAC+, WMA).
- TuneUp times out when trying to write the information (If you have an external or networked drive, please try saving again).
|To find out more information as to why a certain track or multiple tracks are turning red, simply click on the drop down arrow on the left side of the the affected red album within the clean window. Once the track list of that particular album is displayed, click and hold your cursor over one of the red tracks to show the error message.