« Prev - Clean Your Library Using Dirty Playlists
REVIEW & SAVE
Once you have songs into the "Clean" area, you will see your TuneUp window transform to a state very similar to what is depicted in the image below.
TuneUp will group the results by albums and confidence levels.
- Matches: more than 90% confident
- Likely Matches: 80% - 90% confident
- Not Found: less than 80% confident
Click the arrow next to each album to review your results:
- Save the results for an individual album by clicking the check mark.
- Save all album results for a confidence bin (Matches and Likely Matches) by clicking the Save All button at the top of each bin.
- If you would prefer not to save the album results, then click the X or Clear All button.
Once you have saved your changes, you are now ready to add more albums/songs. Rinse and repeat!
Keep at it, artist by artist until you entire collection is clean. You will feel fantastic... at one with your music collection and the universe!