1. Click on the "Submit a Request" button at the top of the TuneUp Support Page
2. Enter your email address, and choose the appropriate selections from the drop down menus below. If you've submitted a support request in the past, please click the login button first to login to our Support system.
3. After clicking the submit button at the bottom of the Support form, you will be redirected to another page to notify you that your support request has been created.
You'll also get an email from us:
4. Your Support ticket is now in our queue, and a member of our Support staff will generally respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. If you'd like to track the status of your Support request online, you can do so by clicking the ticket link in the email above. Once you do, you'll be redirected here:
If you've ever submitted a request in the past, you can login using your existing account information. If this is your first time, please click on the "Get a password" link and enter the email address you used to create the Support request:
5. After clicking "Submit," check your email for a verification link which allows you to select a password, and activate your account:
6. Enter a password of your choice, at least 5 characters long:
7. Once logged in, click on "Check Existing Requests" to view your submitted Support ticket. The status will read "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator" when your ticket is in our queue, but has not yet been assigned to an agent:
8. If there's something you'd like to add to your support request while waiting for a response, click on "View Request History" :
9. Once your ticket has been assigned to a support agent, the status will change to "Being Processed"
10. When the assigned agent responds to your Support request, you will receive an email showing both their response, and the full conversation history. You can then respond directly to that email, or through the Support Portal: