NOTE: If you are running TuneUp 3.0 or higher, this support item is no longer valid. All support documentation for 3.0 and higher can be found under TuneUp Support - Learn More.
The following is a quick description of the different functions and features within the "Clean" tab. For a more complete description of "Bins", see: "Matches" and Album Bins
- "Matches" Bin: we are VERY confident that we have accurate info for all albums grouped in this Bin
- Clear All Button: clicking will "Clear" all albums in that bin. Clearing doesn't delete or change any information, it just removes that Bin from the results list.
- Save All Button: Will save all song and album info for any albums grouped in that bin with the information we have proposed.
- Album Bin: a Bin that holds the songs from a single album. Expanding this Bin will reveal the songs available on that album and which of those you possess in your library and collection.
- "More album options" icon: Clicking this "..." icon will display the options available for which specific song and album fields will be saved upon clicking Save.
- "Save Album" icon: Saves all of the information for songs within your library and collection that belong to that album.
- "Clear Album" icon: This will clear a single album from the results list
- "Processing": Sometimes, TuneUp cannot immediately identify all of the songs in the list, and it will group those that are still being processed into the "Processing" Bin.