Getting songs into TuneUp is as easy as dragging and dropping content.
Please follow these steps to get songs into TuneUp for processing;
- Click the spray bottle icon and select "Clean" in the sub-navigation below.
- Drag songs directly from the iTunes interface that you would like Cleaned
- If you are using TuneUp with Windows Media Player (WMP), you must select the desired songs in WMP, right-click the selection, and use the "Send To" option in the menu. This will have the same effect as dragging and dropping in iTunes.
- After TuneUp has processed your songs, you can review proposed changes before saving by clicking on the "Bins" to view album and even individual song information.
- Save changes to individual albums by clicking the (save album icon) or save entire "Bins" of albums by clicking the (Save All icon).
- You can "Clear" albums or bins, which simply remove them from the list (nothing is removed, deleted, or otherwise changed). Use the for albums and the for entire "Bins"
- If you are unsatisfied with the results of Clean, be sure to customize your Preferences first.